Connecticut Restaurant Association save up to 20% on your liquor liability policy with Hospitality Insurance.
Hospitality Insurance can also insure your business for General Liability, Property Coverage, and Excess Liability. We have over thirty years of experience serving the hospitality industry and specialize in protecting businesses in the hospitality industry. Our Business Owners Policy can insure businesses with and without alcohol sales.
Liquor liability insurance designed to protect your business.
Hospitality Insurance Group writes liquor liability insurance in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Rhode Island, and Vermont.
Does your business have a liquor exposure?
Hospitality Insurance Group offers liquor liability insurance coverage to thousands of businesses including:
- Social clubs
- Bowling alleys
- Small music venues
- Other establishments that serve or sell liquor
Reasons to choose Hospitality Insurance
- Admitted carrier backed by your state’s guarantee fund
- Competitive coverages
- Claim handling expertise
- Pay as you Pour billing—a unique payment option that matches premium payments to liquor sales cash flow
- No year-end audits on liquor policies when previous years’ sales verification is provided
- Hospitality Insurance is also a great choice for restaurants that don’t serve alcohol. Our Business Owners Policy provides coverage for restaurants with or without alcohol sales and offers the important coverages you need.
- Click here for more reasons to choose Hospitality Insurance Group
We also offer discounts to policyholders that meet our requirements for specialized training programs. Some of these programs include alcohol-awareness training, use of age verification systems, and security training programs.
Click here for a list of approved training programs.
Learn More/Find an Agent
To see if your business qualifies for coverage with Hospitality Insurance Group, please contact Hospitality Insurance Group directly at 877-366-1140 (toll-free) and ask for Mark Trombly, Marketing Manager.
If your agent is looking for a wholesaler so they can provide you with Hospitality’s tailored coverages, click here for a list in your area.